Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crissy

Hi, my name is Crissy Alaimo and I am a new employee here at Starlight Photography. I am very excited to work with Mike and Terri, and am so eager to learn as much as I can from them. I have always had a passion for photography and the way it tells your life story. Photographs capture moments of time that we will never see again and it amazes me how a simple photograph can be transformed into a work of art. Looking at some of Mike and Terri’s work I must say has left me in awe. They both have such an incredible talent and have photographed so many local families, businesses and organizations in our community. Although I have worked here only a short time, I can tell by the phone calls and clients coming by the studio that Mike and Terri have formed a lot of personal relationships with their clients. They truly care about not only the work they do, but the people they photograph, and that is what makes Starlight Photography so unique. I look forward to not only bringing in new clients but also getting to know all the ones they already have.

No comments: